Burslem

By 1877 Henry Doulton had established the name of the Doulton Lambeth art wares and set up factories making products in Rowley Regis, St. Helens and Smethwick. He decided to accept an invitation to invest money in Pinder, Bourne & Co., Burslem, a medium-quality earthenware factory. Within ten years he had enlarged the factory three times, built a china works, taken on the largest and most gifted group of artists in the Potteries, and developed for Doulton a reputation for craftsmanship and artistry still identified with Royal Doulton today.

Showing the single result

Products 1 - 1 from 1. Products on page